Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thankful for Adam

Often I read Scripture and think of a person or have a connection with a certain event or time of my life. As I was thinking of Adam (which I do often), my mind went to Psalm 1.  He would never say that he has perfected the words of this Psalm, but they remind me of him: 
Blessed is the man
who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners,
nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
but his delight is in the law of the Lord,
and on his law he meditates day and night.
  
Today, I am thankful for a man who has chosen the way of the Lord over the things of this world! Adam delights in the law of the Lord and makes the Word his mediation. Adam, you are a man of integrity and of God's Word! I am truly thankful for God's blessing of you in my life!! 


No comments: