Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sunflowers

Sunflowers are one of my absolute favorite flowers, so imagine my surprise today when a beautiful bunch of sunflowers were delivered to my office.


They were from my older brother... how random! He's done a lot of great things for me, but never just sent flowers. Turns out that on my birthday almost 2 months ago, he failed to call his one and only sister! He decided to send me flowers on his birthday! So, it was like his cheesy apology, except it ended up being really sweet and cool! :)

Today, I'm thankful for my brothers. Both of them have had birthdays this week and I'm so glad to be able to enjoy life with them. These guys are the best, cause I know that they have my back no matter what. Life wasn't always so great with them growing up. We did our share of fighting and arguing. Nobody will ever pick on me as much as they do!! :) Time has made us completely different people and circumstances have separated us across the miles. This has not hindered the friendships that has developed... I'm so glad for a relationship with each of my brothers. You are definitely the best brothers a girl could ask for... Thanks for the flowers Darryl. That is just like something you would do... Happy Birthday Darryl and Jimbo! I love ya'll and I love being your sister!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely =)

Anonymous said...

Sunflowers are AWSOME..

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky you have your brothers!
I lost my brother in 2001 and sunflowers were his favorite!
I miss him dearly.
Keep the faith and the love!