Monday, December 31, 2012

Great Is Thy Faithfulness.

Over and over again, Great is Thy Faithfulness is the song my heart sings. I think it is the perfect song for every occasion, and especially as I reflect on the passing year. I love the change and fresh start that seems to be given as the calendar page turns. 2012 may have been the most exciting year of my life. Planning for a wedding, marriage and all its adventures seem to make a profound impact on one's life. Our 1st married Christmas was incredible and Adam and I were overwhelmed and blessed by the generosity of our families, friends, and even some anonymous givers. We had a blast spending time with so many people we love!

Here's a couple pic stitches of some of my favorite iPhone pics this year!




This may be my favorite verse right now. It has been a sweet reminder of who my Lord truly is.

For great is His steadfast love toward us,
    and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever.

Praise the LORD!
(Psalm 117:2 ESV)


Thank you Lord for your faithfulness in 2012. May 2013 be an even greater opportunity to praise the Lord for His steadfast love and faithfulness.

No comments: